– Ahead of the Curve! –
Trade resources, food, agricultural, machinery, and advance in local!
Open your eyes and find the attractiveness of the Ukraine businesses!!
– To expand business to Eastern Europe and former Soviet countries.
– For those who are interested in importing resources.
– For those who want to export foods, machines, used carts, parts etc.
– Inspecting business cities (Ternopil, Cherkassy, Rivne and other main cities)
Join us in this opportunity. You will find significant business hints!
– Kiev: The largest city and the capital of Ukraine. Economic and political center of Ukraine with approximately 2.8 million population, and leading international city of eastern Europe. It is also the ancient city with a history of more than 1500 years, there are many sightseeing places.
– Kharkiv: The second largest city located at north-east of Ukraine. The center of culture, education, commercial and industrial.
– Rivne: A city located in northwest Ukraine, with a population of approximately 250,000 people. There are production plants for metal processing, chemical, and production material. An important center of Ukrainian culture.
– Ternopil: City of western Ukraine. A population of about 220,000, it is a key point of transportation of western Ukraine.
– Dnipropetrovsk: Slightly south-east of Ukraine located at the bank of Dnipro river. 1.03 million inhabitants. Main industy are military, aviation industry, and heavy industry.
– Odessa: Port city of southern Ukraine. Odessa plays an important role as a hub of trade and logistics facing the Black Sea. One million inhabitants. Also known as a city of culture and the arts.
– Cherkassy: City located in central Ukraine. Approximately 290,000 people. Industry has been strengthened during the Soviet era, but plants tend to decrease after independence.
Date/Hour: Contact us with your preferred date and time. We will adjust later.
Min departs personnel: 10 persons
Visit Style: From Chubu International airport, via major cities in Europe
Tour period: 5 nights 7 days
Tour includes (can add or change by request):
– Social gathering and business talk with managements in Ukraine
– Meeting with government officials
– Guidance of commerce and study sessions of Ukraine industries and market
– Inspection business district, tourist destinations, and the development area.
Tour fee from 350,000 to 550,000 JPY per person *
* Hotels, all meals, transportation fees included
* Full attendant from Japan, and local interpreters will be provided
* Local Ukrainian interpreters will interpret English and Ukrainian.
* The tour fee can be changed. Please contact for correct fees.
Feel free to contact by using