– Ahead of the Curve! –
Trade motor vehicles, machine tools, and advance in local!
Open your eyes and find the attractiveness of Japan businesses!!
– To expand business to the midland area of Japan.
– For those who are interested in importing made in Japan.
– For those who want to export resources, foods, machines, parts etc.
– Inspecting business cities (Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka and other main cities)
Join us in this opportunity. You will find significant business hints!
Pickup Cities in Japan
– Tokyo: The capital and the largest city of Japan. Center of Kanto area with approximately 13 million population.
– Yokohama: The second largest city of Japan with approximately 3.7 million population. Important commercial hub of greater Tokyo area.
– Nagoya: The largest city in the Chubu region (midland) of Japan with approximately 2.2 million population. The Nagoya port has the biggest amount of cargo and trade in Japan.
– Kyoto: Formerly imperial capital of Japan with more than 1000 years history. With approximately 1.5 million population.
– Osaka: The largest city of Kansai region of Japan with approximately 2.7 million population. The city of commerce and the major economic center.
– Sapporo: The largest city of Hokkaido island of northern Japan with approximately 1.9 million population. Major industries include information technology, retail, and tourism.
– Kitakyushu: The city located at north of Kyushu island of south-west Japan. It has approximately close to one million population.
Date/Hour: Contact us with your preferred date and time. We will adjust later.
Min departs personnel: 10 persons
Visit Style: Set-dissolution at Chubu International airport,
Tour period: 5 nigh